Business Analyst in Monrovia, California Monrovia California
Business Analyst in Monrovia, California
Raso Solutions has an AMAZING opportunity to work as a Business Analyst for one of our TRUSTED clients! This is an incredible opportunity to grow with a stable company.
Immediate openings, APPLY TODAY!
Shift: 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday
Business Analyst Job Responsibilities
- Liaise between departments and executive branches.
- Act as an information source and communicator between departments to support company wide projects.
- Work closely with financial department on historical data and data conversions.
- Enhance quality of products and services.
- Utilize data for business insights.
- Ability to work with colleagues to gain understanding of business requirements.
- Analyze data to deliver logical conclusions.
- Develop solutions to enhance operational and strategic changes.
- 2 + years of experience utilizing JD Edwards ERP Software including financial reports for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Gain/Loss.
- 2+ years of data integration.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and analyzing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Understand and communicate user requirements
Raso Solutions is a leader in technology placement. We are changing the landscape of recruiting by changing the intention. Our goal is to build long-lasting relationships with job seekers and provide endless opportunities to people just like you. We believe in the 6Cs: Communication, Candor, Customers, Creativity, Community and Congratulations!
If this job sounds like the right opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you!
Please upload your resume on this page.