CRM Coordinator in San Diego, California San Diego California
CRM Coordinator in San Diego, California
One of our TRUSTED clients is looking for a motivated and well-spoken Executive CRM Coordinator to join their customer-focused team. If you have strong technical, analytical, and organizational skills with the ability to solve problems, have a passion for driving customer satisfaction, have frequent interactions with customers, and provide customized solutions, this is the right job for you!
Salary: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 / year (depending on experience)
Shift: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Collaborate and work closely with Sales and Marketing leadership to ensure the success of sales and marketing goals.
- Work with internal teams to plan, manage, and maintain internal monthly sales targets and production schedules.
- Coordinates with top-level management of sales order-driven projects to meet engineering and shipping deadlines.
- Enhance and refine the customer communication process to achieve optimum product support and customer skills.
- Understand and communicate technical requirements to both customers and the internal team.
- Identify, make recommendations, and implement improvements in all areas of the customer process to achieve efficiency and productivity.
- Identify customer use cases and suggest products to help customers achieve their use case goals.
- Utilize customer feedback to suggest new ideas about new features or products.
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement.
- Track and report bookings, billings, and backlog targets set by the company and communicate the status of sales targets to both the Sales Team and Upper Management.
- Ensure sales, finance, engineering, production, and legal policies and procedures are met.
- Responsible for all Sales administration processes via the use of CRM, MRP/ERP software, and other sales software.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Technical Trade School is a plus.
- Experience as a customer service provider.
- Experience as a CRM Coordinator or any Sales related work is preferred.
- Experience or background in the military, law enforcement, and aerospace is preferred.
- Experience in RF Microwave and Electronics is a plus.
- Understanding of customer administration process is a plus.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office software) and ability to learn different types of sales software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team management skills.
- Optimal customer management skills and problem-solving skills.
- Strong mathematical skills and a sense of urgency.
- Technically and mechanically inclined.
- Background check and drug screen before the start date.
Raso360 is changing the landscape of recruiting by changing the intention. We aim to build long-lasting relationships with job seekers and provide endless opportunities to people like you. We believe in the 6Cs: Communication, Candor, Customers, Creativity, Community, and Congratulations!
If this job sounds like an ideal opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to apply. Let’s connect!