Electrical Engineer in Fremont, California Fremont California
Raso360 has an AMAZING opportunity to work as an Electrical Engineer for one of our TRUSTED clients! This is an incredible opportunity to grow with a stable company.
Immediate openings, APPLY TODAY!
Electrical Engineer Job Responsibilities
- Designing and documentation of electrical systems (e.g. of cables and cable harnesses, schematics, power budget, device selections, BoM generation, etc.)
- Documenting work in CAD (AutoCAD Electrical.)
- Conducting system-level integration and validation of electrical assemblies.
- Engaging in continuous improvement processes and redesigning existing electrical assemblies to support productization.
- Performing electrical design to support new system components.
- Performing work as an individual contributor, as well as collaborating in a team environment.
- Testing and troubleshooting complex systems.
- Supporting the transfer of new designs to products.
- Participating in team and other assigned meetings.
Other duties as needed or required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- At least five (5) years of experience in electrical engineering working on complex hardware equipment including pneumatics, PLCs, sensors, interlocks, communications, and cable design.
- Experience in start-ups is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience using 2D CAD for electrical system documentation and regulatory experience (e.g. NRTL, UL, EMC, NFPA 97, etc.
- Ability and understanding of Mechanical Systems Designs, and ability to learn new technologies and adapt to changing requirements.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of PLCs, Electronic Enclosures, Industrial Control Panels, AC/DC Power Distribution, Motion Control, and Machine Safety Systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Background check and drug screen prior to start date.
Please upload your resume on this page.