Field Service Engineer in Monrovia, California Monrovia California
Field Service Engineer in Monrovia, California
Raso360 is seeking a Field Service Engineer for one of our TRUSTED clients! This is an incredible opportunity to really jump start your career or find that home you’ve been looking for.
You’ll work with a team of smart, passionate individuals within an organization focused on innovation, excellence, culture and customer service.
Immediate openings, APPLY TODAY!
Shift: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday
Field Service Engineer Job Responsibilities
- Installing, aligning, and servicing lasers, resistance, welders, and workstations with PLCs and motion control hardware and software.
- Making changes to PLC and motion control programs.
- Training customers in the use and maintenance of our client’s products.
- Answering telephone inquiries regarding product operation, maintenance, and applications.
- Writing field visits and customer inquiry reports.
- Working with customers and other visitors on application development in-house.
- Other tasks and projects assigned.
- Four (4) year degree in engineering, materials, physics, chemistry, or related discipline.
- Experience in maintenance of industrial control equipment and in motion control, preferrably M and G codes.
- Experience in customer service is preferred.
- Ability to learn and read Ladder Logic.
- Ability to read, write and speak Japanese is preferred.
- Knowledge in practical electrical and mechanical troubleshooting.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid US Passport and able to travel domestically and internationally on short notice.
- Exceptional computer literacy, including MS Office products.
- Background check and drug screen prior to start date.
If this job sounds like the right opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you!
Please upload your resume on this page.