(Hybrid) Client Service Desk Analyst Irvine US
(Hybrid) Client Service Desk Analyst
Raso Solutions has an AMAZING opportunity to work as a Client Service Desk Analyst for one of our TRUSTED clients! This is an incredible opportunity to grow with a stable company.
Immediate openings, APPLY TODAY!
Shift: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday
Client Service Desk Analyst Job Description
- Provide Level 1 technical support through incident tickets from the Service Desk, phone, email, or other entry channel, per defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Deliver excellent technical and non-technical support with outstanding customer service and end user satisfaction in a timely manner.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system, application and network problems and diagnose and solve hardware/software faults.
- Accountable for service restoration for every owned incident.
- Resolve daily issues that impact the team and overall business objectives.
- Prioritize and manage several open cases at one time.
- Work closely with other groups within the organization to communicate issues.
- Accountable for meeting individual and team Service Levels including First Contact Resolution and Average Call Waiting times.
- Provide Application Support through incident tickets per defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Manage and monitor applications to ensure all components are functioning.
- Provide support, training and assistance for all computer-related software systems to maximize efficiency & productivity of employees and business operations.
- Provide “new user” setup support.
- Provide Level 2 Technical Support through incident tickets from the Service Desk per defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Provide end-user support including software installation, PC troubleshooting, hardware diagnoses and configuration and training.
- Provide Level 2 Service Desk support via phone, email, or other entry channels.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks for the enterprise and analyze performance indicators.
- Maintain records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities.
- Other responsibilities and accountabilities may be assigned based on business and organizational needs.
- At least three (3) years of Help Desk work experience.
- Proficient with the following:
- Remote Assistance, Client/Server Systems
- General Office Applications
- Packaged Software
- Application Configuration Management
- Application Integration and Compliance
- Business Continuity
- Basic Office Equipment
- Data Transport, Enterprise
- Data Modeling
- EnterpriseOne CNC Concepts
- High Availability
- Information Security
- Infrastructure Technology
- Operating Systems
- User Interface Design
- Windows Application.
- Proficiency with the following: MS Office application suite (including Teams and OneDrive), Windows 10, Office 365 admin portal, Azure AD admin portal, remote desktop support and Active Directory.
Raso Solutions is a leader in technology placement. We are changing the landscape of recruiting by changing the intention. Our goal is to build long-lasting relationships with job seekers and provide endless opportunities to people just like you. We believe in the 6Cs: Communication, Candor, Customers, Creativity, Community and Congratulations!
If this job sounds like the right opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you!
Please upload your resume on this page.