(HYBRID) Security Solutions Engineer in Las Vegas, Nevada Las Vegas Nevada
(HYBRID) Security Solutions Engineer in Las Vegas, Nevada
Get a chance to work with Nevada’s LEADING managed security service providers as a Security Solutions Engineer! This is an AMAZING opportunity for a GREAT career with a stable company.
Immediate openings, APPLY TODAY!
Salary: $120,000.00 – $150,000.00 / year (depending on experience)
Shift: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday
(HYBRID) Security Solutions Engineer Job Responsibilities
- Engage with assigned or targeted customer organizations.
- Collaborate and partner with other business development professionals to document sale and solution strategies and plans.
- Participate in sales calls and demonstrate the value of company solutions and products.
- Support delivery of sales materials, presentations, and orals.
- Support the qualification of opportunities before the quote process.
- Work closely with the Sales Team and vertical leaders to identify vertical-specific solutions or approaches that will help meet the company growth/market penetration goals.
- Provide technical advice to business and technical leaders within the customer organization.
- Maintain knowledge of applicable industry technology trends. Serve as an established subject matter expert on customer architecture, business requirements, and company solutions/products.
- Recommend solutions based on industry best practices and assist in authoring corresponding designs, SOWs, and technical project plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least one (1) or more certifications in CISSP, OSCP, CISM, CISA, GDSA, or similar certification.
- At least 6+ years of experience in a client-facing role in IT and security-related fields.
- Experience working with solution/product portfolios within the managed services industry including knowledge of competitors, service offerings, customer expectations, trends, and issues.
- Experience with cloud services and associated technologies (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, etc.)
- Broad experience in understanding tools to collect and correlate security telemetry, network detection and response, SIEM, CASB, EDR, threat intelligence platforms, and security automation tools.
- Knowledge of current and emerging security techniques and products for exploitation.
- In-depth knowledge of common information security management frameworks (ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT, NIST, etc.)
- Working knowledge of compliance, regulations, and standards related to SOX, HIPPA, PCI-DSS, GDPR, CCPA, etc.
- Able to work with integrity and in a fast-paced environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Great customer service skills.
- Great interpersonal skills.
Raso360 is a leader in technology placement. We are changing the landscape of recruiting by changing the intention. We aim to build long-lasting relationships with job seekers and provide endless opportunities to people like you. We believe in the 6Cs: Communication, Candor, Customers, Creativity, Community, and Congratulations!
If this job sounds like the right opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you!
Please upload your resume on this page.