R&D Laser Applications Engineer in Monrovia, California Monrovia California
R&D Laser Applications Engineer in Monrovia, California
Raso Solutions has an AMAZING opportunity to work as a R&D Laser Applications Engineer for one of our TRUSTED clients! This is an incredible opportunity to grow with a stable company.
Immediate openings, APPLY TODAY!
Work Schedule: Exempt
R&D Laser Applications Engineer Job Responsibilities
- Undertake industrial laser application development projects using various laser sources – primarily femtosecond, picosecond, and fiber lasers, but possibly also Nd:YVO4, pulsed Nd:YAG, CO2, and others
- Fully document and report on these projects, both internally and to customers.
- Support customers both before and after laser system sales to help maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Frequently handle small and delicate parts, and operate high precision tools, inspection devices, and laser processing equipment.
- Independently set up, adjust, or modify laser systems and critical optomechanical components as dictated by the needs of each project.
- Remain abreast of pertinent industry, applications, and technology trends.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by the Company from time to time.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in engineering, materials science, physics, or other related technical field.
- Hands-on experience with industrial laser-based materials processing.
- Knowledge of laser processing or laser-materials interactions.
- Knowledge of the industrial laser materials processing industry preferred.
- Excellent report writing, presentation, and customer-interaction abilities.
- Must be self-driven and highly results-oriented, with the ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines and to work independently when required.
- Passion for tackling challenging engineering problems and projects.
- Willingness to travel to customer sites, conferences, tradeshows, and vendors.
Raso Solutions is a leader in technology placement. We are changing the landscape of recruiting by changing the intention. Our goal is to build long-lasting relationships with job seekers and provide endless opportunities to people just like you. We believe in the 6Cs: Communication, Candor, Customers, Creativity, Community and Congratulations!
If this job sounds like the right opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you!
Please upload your resume on this page.