(Remote) Network Security Engineer Remote
(Remote) Network Security Engineer
Raso Solutions has a GREAT opportunity to work as a (Remote) Network Security Engineer for one of our TRUSTED clients! This is an incredible opportunity to grow with a stable company!
Immediate openings, apply TODAY!
Pay: $120,000.00 – $250,000.00/year (based on experience and performance)
Shift: 8:00AM to 5:00PM (40-50 hrs a week)
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday
(Remote) Network Security Engineer Job Description
- Actively participate in the sales process as a subject matter expert of firewalls, LAN, SD-WAN, SASE, and network management tools.
- Lead and perform installation, configuration, operation and maintenance of firewalls, network technologies, and other network security solutions.
- Lead onsite and remote proof of concept evaluations.
- Identify customers’ needs and engineering adaptations of products, equipment, and services.
- Determine the bill of materials (part numbers) required to achieve a customer’s use case.
- Determine and explain or demonstrate improvements in the customer environment and propose changes in equipment and processes.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending training workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional groups.
- Completion of assigned certifications.
- 4+ years professional experience as a technical resource planning, designing, implementing, and optimizing network security technologies.
- Minimum 4 years experience with firewall solutions and technologies.
- Strong understanding of core Internet protocols and applications.
- Maintain/update documentation, as well as, document exceptions to standards.
- Preferred Security Certifications CISSP, CISM, Palo Alto, Cisco.
- Strong, organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
Raso Solutions is a leader in technology placement. We are changing the landscape of recruiting by changing the intention. Our goal is to build long-lasting relationships with job seekers and provide endless opportunities to people just like you. We believe in the 6Cs: Communication, Candor, Customers, Creativity, Community and Congratulations!
If this job sounds like the right opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you!
Please upload your resume on this page.