Sales Engineering Manager in Monrovia, California Monrovia California
Raso360 has an AMAZING opportunity to work as a Sales Engineering Manager for one of our TRUSTED clients! This is an incredible opportunity to grow with a stable company.
Immediate openings, APPLY TODAY!
Sales Engineering Manager Job Responsibilities
- Coordinate application sample schedule to meet customer expectations.
- Review incoming application samples and paperwork to determine technical sustainability.
- Manage lab resources to minimize sample turnaround times, host customer lab visits, and manage lab expenses to stay within the approved budget.
- Ensure safe lab working conditions and that the team is trained in safety protocols.
- Provide phone, email, and webinar-based technical support to sales managers, company representatives, customers, and other departments, and train customers and staff on equipment operation and process development.
- Provide technical support for the marketing team, and develop and present webinars on various technical subjects including process fundamentals, use and application of equipment, process troubleshooting, and DOEs.
- Support annual sales meetings with laboratory workshops and presentations.
- Develop and present PowerPoint presentations for internal and external training purposes.
- Work with system engineers to help with machine design concepts for specific applications.
- Produce and participate in company videos on applications and other technical subjects.
- Write technical articles and blogs around our technologies, and provide technical information for social media posts – highlighting lab capabilities, training options, and paid application work.
- Attend domestic tradeshows and work the booth.
- Occasional completion of various welding and soldering applications, and writing detailed reports of results including recommended suitable equipment for the customers to use for their application.
- Occasional performance of customer equipment buy-offs to prove the system will process parts to customer satisfaction.
- Other tasks as assigned by the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or other Engineering Degree is preferred.
- At least five (5) years of experience in a technical company.
- Experience in application laboratories is a plus.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and active listening skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong time management skills and multi-tasking skills.
- Background check and drug screen prior to start date.
Please upload your resume on this page.