Senior Enterprise Applications Developer (Integrations) in Taguig City, Philippines Taguig City Philippines
Senior Enterprise Applications Developer (Integrations) in Taguig City, Philippines
Raso360 has an AMAZING opportunity to work as a Senior Enterprise Applications Developer (Integrations) for one of our TRUSTED clients! This is an incredible opportunity to grow with a stable company.
Immediate openings, APPLY TODAY!
Shift: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Work Schedule: Mondays to Fridays
Senior Enterprise Applications Developer (Integrations) Responsibilities
- Facilitate the review and analysis of business requirements.
- Design and engineer solutions for new and existing applications.
- Create and maintain functional and/or technical design specifications and solutions to satisfy project requirements.
- Develop software to specifications.
- Develop and assure compliance with development standards.
- Monitors system and application performance and troubleshoot and/or resolve escalated issues.
- Monitor and maintain integrations to confirm end-to-end systems operation reliability.
- Continually seek ways to optimize and improve all operational aspects of our IT solutions.
- Meet SLA requirements for the end-to-end system uptime and response.
- Communicate with many technical teams, including Salesforce development, Oracle EBS, eCommerce Net Ops, Dev Ops, User Services, etc.
- Assure compliance with HIPAA, SOX, and FDA 21CFR part 11.
- Estimate resource requirements, and communicate and/or justify to upper management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other related disciplines.
- At least five (5) years of experience in Integration development.
- At least three (3) years of experience in Mictoservice (preferred) or Service Oriented Architectures.
- At least two (2) years of experience using Agile methodology.
- Experience with middleware applications such as Dell Boomi (strongly preferred), Mulesoft, etc.
- Experience with Docker, Apigee, Cloud Forge, etc.
- Experience with ERP Systems (Oracle EBS is preferred.)
- Experience with EDI development and management.
- Experience with applications APIs such as SOAP and REST.
- Experience with ETL-type batch processes.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent prioritization and organizational skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Raso360 is a leader in technology placement. We are changing the landscape of recruiting by changing the intention. We aim to build long-lasting relationships with job seekers and provide endless opportunities to people like you. We believe in the 6Cs: Communication, Candor, Customers, Creativity, Community, and Congratulations!
If this job sounds like the right opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you!
Please upload your resume on this page.