Senior Oracle Cloud PLM Developer in Taguig City, Philippines Taguig City Philippines
Senior Oracle Cloud PLM Developer in Taguig City, Philippines
Raso360 has an AMAZING opportunity to work as a Senior Oracle Cloud PLM Developer for one of our TRUSTED clients! This is an incredible opportunity to grow with a stable company.
Immediate openings, APPLY TODAY!
Shift: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Work Schedule: Mondays to Fridays
Senior Oracle Cloud PLM Developer Responsibilities
- Use in-depth knowledge of the Oracle PLM Applications, as well as industry best practices expertise, and consult with clients to provide cost-effective solutions to client business scenarios.
- Work collaboratively with the project team and business stakeholders to develop, test, and implement Oracle Cloud PLM solutions.
- Gather business requirements through business process workshops.
- Refine customer requirements in detail, document, and present to the stakeholders and/or the steering committees for approval.
- Analyze current systems and data recognizing the need for systems enhancements or modifications if necessary.
- Create solution patterns and standards for Oracle PLM application capabilities and work with project teams to ensure successful implementation and refinement.
- Research new innovations in the market and cloud services to improve our PLM platform.
- Perform technology and product assessments to recommend changes to our target architecture and roadmap.
- Work with technical teams to lead the development of POCs or pilots to evaluate and test new technologies, services, and capabilities, and help drive a culture of “continuous learning” and “fail fast.”
- Work with Oracle to resolve service requests.
- Develop and maintain current and planned state architectural blueprints that are aligned with the Information Technology strategy.
- Develop unit test scripts and coordinate with the client to perform the User Acceptance Testing of the system enhancements or custom solutions.
- Conference Room Pilots (CRP) and User Acceptance Testing, and Go-Live preparation and cut-over support.
- At least five (5) years of experience in PLM implementation.
- Experience with core PLM capabilities such as Bill of Material and Engineering Change Management.
- Experience working in a regulated industry (Medical Device or Pharmaceutical).
- Strong experience with PLM solution development with proven abilities in defining and delivering scalable and sustainable solution architecture in large PLM implementation programs.
- Strong expertise and experience in implementing Oracle PLM Cloud solution suite.
- Knowledge of working with FBDIs.
- Familiarity with Agile (Scrum) project management methodologies.
- Demonstrated understanding of customer service processes, operations, and procedures.
- Ability to work effectively with on-shore and/or off-shore team environments.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Raso360 is a leader in technology placement. We are changing the landscape of recruiting by changing the intention. We aim to build long-lasting relationships with job seekers and provide endless opportunities to people like you. We believe in the 6Cs: Communication, Candor, Customers, Creativity, Community, and Congratulations!
If this job sounds like the right opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you!
Please upload your resume on this page.