Sr. Electrical Engineer in San Diego, California San Diego California
Sr. Electrical Engineer in San Diego, California
Raso Solutions is looking for an experienced Sr. Electrical Engineer to design, develop, test and integrate electronic system and platform for a company in San Diego, California. This role is a temporary position with opportunities to be hired full time.
Sr. Electrical Engineer Job Description
Pay and Benefits:
- To be discussed
- System and Platform level Electronic design, development, test, and integration
- Communications SystemAnalysis, design, development, test, platform integration and post-delivery support
- RF Analysis, Link Budgets, Cascade Analysis, Cosite Analysis, Antenna specification / selection, and RF Electronics Design
- Airborne Power Systems and payload integration
- Compose and present design reviews for internal and external customers
- Develop TDP (Tech Data) and performance data packages
- Must be able to sit or stand for 1 hour at a time
- Must be able to operate a computer
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or related STEM degreefrom an accredited institution
- 10+ years of experience in a related Engineering Environment
- Military &/or Aircraft related Electrical System Design and I&T experience
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Department of Defense (DoD) personnel security clearance required
- Familiar with Military Communications LOS Waveforms, including: Link-16, TTNT, CDL, BE-CDL, Chaotic waveforms, ANW-2, TSM-X, etc.
- Familiar with SATCOM BLOS Waveforms, including: WGS, DVB-S2, PTW, Iridium, Inmarsat, Starlink, etc.
- Design and test experience in comm systems / RF technology
- RF Systems Analysis and RF measurement
- Integration of various Military radios on an airborne platform
- Airborne Wiring, Cabling, Electrical Power Conversion-Conditioning and Distribution: including EMI-EMC ramifications
- Familiar with MIL-STD-461, MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-704, DO-160, MIL-HDBK-516
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced studies / Degree in a STEM area
- Active DOD Secret, TS/SCI, or SSBI clearance
Raso Solutions is a leader in technology placement. We are changing the landscape of recruiting by changing the intention. Our goal is to build long-lasting relationships with job seekers and provide endless opportunities to people just like you. We believe in the 6Cs: Communication, Candor, Customers, Creativity, Community and Congratulations! If this job sounds like the right opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you! Please upload your resume on this page.
Due to the volume of candidates, we will only contact qualified candidates.
THIS COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER