Staff Accountant Cebu City Philippines
Staff Accountant in Cebu City, Philippines
Raso360 is looking for an experienced, creative, attentive to detail, and personable staff accountant to join the team!
This person will directly report to the Senior Accounting Manager and will play a significant role in our rapidly growing organization.
- Support the Staff Accountant II with payroll processing and once trained, own semi-monthly payroll processing, related journal entry posting, and related general ledger account reconciliations
- Process vendor invoices in Mineral Tree and NetSuite
- Manage Accounts Payable email inbox and work with vendors to address inquiries
- Maintain proper vendor profile including current W-9, payment and contact information, etc.
- Drive the annual 1099 reporting process
- Review and code transactions charged to corporate credit cards and through the Travel and Expense system
- Perform bank account matching and related bank reconciliations
- Assist in monthly closing procedures, including journal entries and account reconciliations
- Complete ad hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Certified Public Accountant licensure a plus
- Public accounting experience preferred
- 1 to 3 years of experience in accounting/accounts payable/payroll
- Experience in SaaS or Software based company desired
- Proven Excel expertise and ability to use complex formulas
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think outside the box, adapt to change, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Proficiency with NetSuite (or similar ERP) and UKG (or similar HRIS)
Raso360 is changing the landscape of recruiting by changing the intention. We aim to build long-lasting relationships with job seekers and provide endless opportunities to people like you. We believe in the 6Cs: Communication, Candor, Customers, Creativity, Community, and Congratulations!
If this job sounds like an ideal opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to apply. Let’s connect!