Staff Enterprise Applications Developer (Salesforce) in Taguig City, Philippines Taguig City Philippines
Staff Enterprise Applications Developer (Salesforce) in Taguig City, Philippines
Raso360 has an AMAZING opportunity to work as a Staff Enterprise Applications Developer (Salesforce) for one of our TRUSTED clients! This is an incredible opportunity to grow with a stable company.
Immediate openings, APPLY TODAY!
Shift: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Work Schedule: Mondays to Fridays
Staff Enterprise Applications Developer (Salesforce) Responsibilities
- Implement architecture and design technology solutions for solving business problems, while authoring technical specifications and detailed design documents for Salesforce projects.
- Demonstrate technical development skills such as the ability to scope the technical portion of a project, estimate resource requirements, and develop solutions using Salesforce configuration and development tools.
- Ensure development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Establish standards for security and high reliability and availability of solutions, and implement required processes and procedures.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction through the delivery of high-quality, timely, and thorough solutions to customer problems.
- Communicate effectively with senior management of business stakeholders, listening and understanding the business, applying experience and business insight to guide strategy and solutions, and becoming a trusted advisor to senior managers.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with customers, vendors, users, peers, and all levels of management.
- Communicate with IT colleagues and business stakeholders regarding status, technical issues, and business solutions.
- Incorporate industry best practices, and establish standards, key measures, and metrics.
- Work with Cross Function Teams for integrating data across several systems.
- Maintain existing applications with an eye on continuous automation and improvement.
- Design, develop, test, and document business solutions on the Veeva/Force.com platform.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Major or Minor in Information Systems is preferred.
- At least three (3) years of experience in Salesforce Administration/Developer role.
- Experience in developing and delivering solutions for Sales (Inside/Field Sales), Marketing, and Customer Service business areas.
- Experience in implementing and supporting large-scale complex solutions and integrations of Salesforce with other platforms and technologies.
- Experience with SFDC enterprise and partner WSDL for integrations with vendor packages and in-house systems.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical or Medical Device Industry.
- Experience following Agile Methodology.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience with Veeva or IQVIA OCE.
- In-depth understanding and hands-on experience using Salesforce programming including APEX, VisualForce pages, Lightning Components, and Community Cloud.
- In-depth understanding of the SFDC capabilities and constraints of SFDC CRM application Data model, Data Architecture, and Data Management.
- Expert understanding of business processes and ability to apply educational and practical experience to simplify business processes and provide simplified and standardized solutions to achieve business objectives.
- Understanding of data warehousing.
- Strong knowledge of Apex (Classes, Triggers, Batch processing, Platform Events, Web services and APIs, Test coverage classes, and Deployment strategies.)
- Knowledge of application integration technologies.
- Ability to provide innovative solutions to current and anticipated business challenges in the integration space.
Raso360 is a leader in technology placement. We are changing the landscape of recruiting by changing the intention. We aim to build long-lasting relationships with job seekers and provide endless opportunities to people like you. We believe in the 6Cs: Communication, Candor, Customers, Creativity, Community, and Congratulations!
If this job sounds like the right opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you!
Please upload your resume on this page.