Vice President of Sales San Diego CA
RASO360, our IT and Staff Leasing brand is seeking a knowledgeable, driven and innovative Vice President of Sales to lead the organization by developing a team of sales and recruiting specialists in both the U.S. and abroad.
This person will leverage our IT on-shore and off-shore staffing capabilities to develop relationships with new accounts and extend relationships where Raso360 is already engaged to create new pipelines and establish new sales channels utilizing their strong level of experience selling IT Market Solutions. Must live in or near San Diego, California
- Work directly with CEO and executive leadership team to strategize the growth of the division
- Join a company that prides itself on building and fostering a culture focused on integrity, adaptability, efficiency, passion and results
- Enjoy a long runway for growth and unlimited earning potential
- Flexibility to work a hybrid work schedule
- Create and execute the organization’s go-to-market sales and operational strategies to achieve growth goals and objectives
- Establish KPI’s such as revenue versus plan, average deal size, pipeline close rate, and length of the sales cycle as ways to monitor success
- Oversee the business development representatives and sales process for complex, strategic IT solutions, staffing and consulting projects in your market while cross-selling across national practices and and other 360 Companies brands
- Define and coordinate sales training programs that enable the team to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Coordinate with our marketing and business development teams in developing market campaign themes and collateral
- Oversee the delivery teams located in both the U.S. and abroad to ensure staffing orders are filled with urgency and utmost quality and professionalism
- Minimum 8 years of experience with IT or Technology Staffing sales, with at least 5 years in a senior leadership role
- Knowledge of SaaS-based development, Platform and Database Technologies (Service Now, Kafka, Oracle, etc), Cloud Based Technology, and Route/Switch
- Great strategic planning, organizational, and creative thinking skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally to proactively communicate and to resolve issues with the highest sense of urgency
- In-depth knowledge of selling strategies and methods, as well as employee motivation techniques
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
APPLY OR MESSAGE ME TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
At The Spectra 360 Companies, we believe that diverse ideas, thoughts, experiences, and viewpoints enrich us all. We are an equal employment opportunity employer, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. All aspects of employment including decisions to hire, promote, discipline or discharge will be based on merit, competence, performance, abilities, and business needs. Candidates and employees who may need reasonable accommodations are asked to contact the Director of Human Resources.